Vigil Mechanism Policy
- Fair Practice Code
- Public Disclosure
- Customer Awareness
- Release of Document
- KYC Policy
- Grievance Redressal Policy
- Schedule of Fees & Charges
- Vigil Mechanism Policy
- CSR Policy
- CSR Commitee and Spending
- Corporate Governance - Internal Guidelines & Policy
- Policy on dealing with Related Party Transactions
VIGIL MECHANISM POLICY
This policy is put in place pursuant to the provisions of Section 177 (9) and (10) of the Companies Act, 2013. Vigil Mechanism Policy will help receive feedback regarding genuine concerns that Directors/employees may have regarding any aspect of functioning of the company and internal and external environment. Vigil Mechanism will serve following purposes:-
- Provides a forum for Directors to express their genuine concerns
- Serves as a vehicle for the communication of ideas/concerns if any for the employees regarding any aspect of the functioning of the company.
- Functions as a channel for the management to receive genuine feedback regarding concerns if any/regarding any aspect of the functioning of the company and ideas that may help improve matters.
The feedback that may be received on account of the existence of Vigil Mechanism may help the management in averting any material occurrences/developments that may affect the efficiency or performance of the company. Based on such feedback, the management may also take steps to bring about required improvements.